Barnabas Bridge Thursday August 21 2014
Doug has preached at Bethleem Pentecostal Church in Tg Ocna many times. This congregation is so welcoming and encouraging. They always respond enthusiastically to Doug’s teaching and seem hungry to learn from the Bible. There are a number of additional things about this ministry that we see as very positive, and bode well for their future.
1. Emphasis on joyful music and enthusiastic singing.
2. A desire to worship & fellowship Sunday morning and evening. They like to be together! The refreshment time after services is not a token time or rushed but is understood to be crucial to building friendships and a strong congregation. (photo below)
3. An intentional and ongoing desire to do personal evangelism and lead individuals to personal faith in Christ. (photo: new Christian couple with their Bible)
4. An ability to integrate members of the Roma community into the church; not a common occurrence in Romanian churches.
5. Excellent leadership by Pastor Daniel Mititelu and his wife Genina (photo below)
Please read about why our Barnabas Bridge August campaign is so important by clicking here https://barnabasbridge.net/31-08-14-campaign/
You must be logged in to post a comment.